Code of Conduct
All members recruited into KSI must abide by the KSI Code of Conduct. Failure to do so can warrant expulsion from the community.
2. KSI does not tolerate discrimination in any form - including but not limited to racism, sexism, or harassment - by or towards any member of KSI in any circumstance.
3. KSI members and guests are responsible for their own personal conduct, and members should conduct themselves in a manner that represents the community in a positive manner.
4. Poaching - the act of offering positions or ranks to persons in another squad, division, or community - is strictly prohibited.
5. While members are encouraged to use the chain of command when addressing division or team issues, all leaders maintain an “Open Door” policy.
6. KSI clan members shall not take part in any other gaming community or clan while in KSI. This does not necessarily include teams, supporting partner organizations, or roleplay groups.
7. KSI leaders are responsible for enabling a safe gaming environment for all members and guests.
8. KSI members should be at least 16 years old; younger may be approved by a Co-Founder or higher on a case-by-case basis.
9. KSI members may not partake in the following prohibited activities, which includes but is not limited to: Sale or use of illegal drugs, illegal software alteration, sale or use of game mods not approved by the developers, console manipulation, forms of piracy, racketeering, money laundering, blackmail, murder, child pornography, prostitution, bestiality, incest, slavery, fraud, cannibalism, theft, vigilantism, sexual harassment or assault, harassment, stolen valor, and/or acts of treason. (Note: If someone has been convicted and served their time for any of the aforementioned, it will not be held against them unless they are continuing the behavior.)
10. While KSI abides healthy competition among fellow gamers, the community maintains a strict non-hostility policy. No KSI member or guest shall engage in disrespectful trash talk, bashing, insulting, bullying, DDOSing, doxing, or other such disrespectful behavior to another gamer inside or out of the community on any platform. Furthermore, a KSI member shall not retaliate in any form against hostilities but should block communications and report the incident to the chain of command.
11. Any breach of good conduct by a KSI member or guest which is disrespectful, hostile, and/or brings a discredit to the community may result in suspension, demotion, ban, or addition to the Removed/DNH list as seen fit by the leaders within KSI. Appeals to the former can be made to the Chain of Command while appeals to the latter can be conducted through the KSI Court System.